- Project Designation: Empreendedorismo Qualificado e Criativo
- Project Code: CENTRO-02-0651-FEDER-019205
- Main Objective: Reinforce the competitivity of small and medium-sized enterprises
- Area of intervention: Center of Portugal
- Beneficiary: DRT Micro Precision, SA
- Date of approval: 10-03-2017
- Start: 01-04-2016
- Conclusion: 31-03-2018
- Total Elegible Cost: 2.989.500,00€
- UE Financial Support: 2.092.650,00€
Project Title: Foundation of a micro and nanotechnology unit for production of high dimensional rigor moulds
This project will enable DRT Micro Precision to delevop intensive production activities in the precision molding industry, with a strong incorporation of national added value, enabling the increase of its production capacity, inovation, export qualifying its assets specifically for this purpose.
Particularly, this project with allow the company to operationalize its growth strategy through its capacitation with the technological resources necessary to the development of moulds and tools with small dimensions and high dimensional rigor, ensuring the following objectives:
- Endow the company with the techonoligical means (micro and nanotechnology) for an integrated offer (product/servisse), with greater added value for a market with high demand (high precision moulds);
- Instituting productive capacity and competitiveness in the market;
- Penetrate the national and internationl market, particularly, in areas such as health/medical inustry, electronic and fragrance/cosmetics, or in others in which the dimensional rigor is crucial.
This project will be carried out through a set of initiatives and investments which will have substantial repercussions on the company techonological and productive, organizational and marketing capacity. The set of expenses foreseen for this project is related with 3 types of inovation activities, to be implemented in the company, namely:
- Technological Inovation (production and processo): summed in the incorporation of high end technology (micro and nanotechnology) able to sustain the development of advanced products with high dimensional rigor, enabling the placement in the market of differentiating and high quality solutions;
- Organizational Inovation: summed by the integrated and automized control of the production process, with intrinsic efficient use of raw material, waste reduction, increase in the process reliability with the integration of new technical staff and tools for Qualitiy Management (ISSO 9001);
- Marketing Inovation: summed by the analysis and definition of corporate image, establishment of its digital presence and registration of its brand.